- Location: Nepal
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: n/a
- Opening: 1
- Experience: n/a
- Qualification: Bachelor's degree
Summary: The person will have twin roles of leading M&E activities of OLE Nepal’s school interventions and training teachers on using technology in classrooms. This position is based in Kathmandu, but requires frequent travel to remote and rural areas in the country.
- Develop appropriate evaluation and monitoring metrics for assessing the teaching-learning process in the program/ test schools
- Observe and assess the teaching-learning processes at program schools.
- Monitor schools to learn how well schools are implementing the new approach to teaching learning using technology.
- Based on monitoring results, provide regular feedback to different units (training, content, technical, deployment) no improving various aspects of the program for better results.
- Assist in the regular updating of the teacher training package and manual.
- Deliver teacher training programs in various program districts and in schools
- Organize and participate in discussions with other educators and stakeholders on preparing teachers on using ICT in classrooms.
- Participate in discussions with officials and experts from the concerned government agencies such as Department of Education, Curriculum Development Center, National Center for Education Development, District Education Office to get their inputs in the implementation of the program activities.
- Coordinate, interact and maintain relations with other line agencies such as District Administration Office, District Development Committee, Village Development Committee etc.
- Prepare reports and write blogs about the organization’s activities.
- Research and stay updated on the latest developments in the field of education technology.
- Minimum Bachelors in Social Science / Education / Arts with focus in Training / Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Relevant experience in training teachers, monitoring and evaluation of programs.
- Sound knowledge about Nepal’s public education system. Previous experience in public education is preferred, although not mandatory.
- Willing to travel to remote areas to visit schools and train teachers. Must be able to walk in hilly terrains.
Please visit http://www.olenepatorgiget-involved for further information.
- Published In
- The HimalayanTimes
- Required Documents
- CV, Cover Letter
- How to Apply
- Apply by email