- Location: Kathmandu
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: n/a
- Opening: 1
- Experience: 1-3 Years experience
- Qualification: Post Graduate Degree
International Media Network Nepal Pvt. Ltd., the publishers of "The Himalayan Times" is looking for highly motivated personnel for the following positions:
Job Title: Sub Editor - News Desk (1)
- Edit copies for grammar, facts and logic and rewrite if necessary
- Provide catchy headlines and captions
- Work on the layout of stories on the pages
- Post graduate degree in English or Mass Communication
- 1 to 3 years of sub editing experience in mainstream English media
- Should have excellent command over English
- Able to spot and correct grammatical and other mistakes
- Should have good news sense and be computer savvy
- Must establish priorities and balance a desire for perfection with the necessity to follow deadlines
- Willing to work in the night shift
- Knowledge of Indesign will be considered an advantage.
Incentives and compensation as per company rules.
Interested candidates can send in their application clearly mentioning the post applied along with an updated CV, within deadline.
Human Resource Department
International Media Network Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
APCA House, Anamnagar, Kathmandu, Nepal
P.O. Box: 11651
- Media / Press
- Published In
- The HimalayanTimes
- Required Documents
- Cover Letter, Resume
- How to Apply