- Location: Kathmandu
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: n/a
- Opening: 1
- Experience: 3 years experience
- Qualification: Bachelor's degree
Position: Senior System Engineer
- Install, configure, manage and administer windows server with different server roles on Domain controller (ADDS), DNS server, IIS, Remote desktop services, FTP.
- Plan, design, test, implement, troubleshoot, recommend and schedule improvements, upgrades and repairs to the Active Directory domains and group policy.
- BE- Computer or equivalent with 3 years of working experience in the related field
- MCSA/MCSE enterprise administrator (Windows Server 2008/2012) and Redhat 6/7 VCP 5(VMware certified Professional) would be a plus point.
- Sound knowledge of windows server operating system 2008/2008R2/2012, Linux, and RAID.
- Hands on working experience with VMWARE, Proxy, Mail, DNS in Linux platform, Vcenter server or Microsoft SCCM and services like MySQL, Bind, Apache,virtualization concepts such as HA, live migration, cold migration, FT, resource scheduler
Interested candidates are required to submit their cover letter and updated resume via email by deadline. Please mention the position applied for in the subject line of the email.
No telephone enquiries will be entertained. For more details log on to www.dishhome.com.np/about-us/Career
- Engineering - Computer
- Information Technology
- Published In
- The HimalayanTimes
- Required Documents
- CV, Cover Letter
- How to Apply
- Apply by Email