- Location: Kathmandu
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: n/a
- Opening: 1
- Experience: 3 years experience
- Qualification: Bachelor's degree
Position: Senior Specialist- Business Development
Vacancy Reference No: KTM-0180
Duty Station: Kathmandu
Number of requirement: 1
This position requires native Nepali language skills in both writing and speaking and it is basically focused for local people of Nepal
Main responsibility areas:
- Defining new and customizing the existing business and operational processes related to MFS. Defining the fault areas, developing improvement opportunities and coordinating related parties.
- Following up the MFS market for product / service development trends. Bringing best practice know-how from launching mobile money in other markets.
- Defining KPI for MFS business, monitoring the performance results of MFS and defining the improvement areas and solutions.
- Providing support in the development of MFS Product / Service Strategy, preparation of MFS roadmap and providing support in managing and negotiating with the MFS technology vendor.
- Responsible for the taking on engagement with the new MFS partners, ensuring the performance. Responsible for the business arrangements and negotiations with the MFS partners.
- Responsible for following-up all MFS business partners activity, ensuring the best possible performance.
- Responsible for MFS Product / Services development (incl. tariffs / prices, etc.), marketing plans and activities.
- Responsible for following up customer complaints regarding MFS and taking necessary actions.
What we offer:
International Working Environment, Performance Management Process, Internal Opportunities, Ncell Academy, Trainings, Work – Life Balance, Flexible Working Practices, Competitive Compensation, Festive Bonus, Provident Fund, Incentives, Leave Travel Allowance, Medical Insurance, Gratuity, Communication Facilities, etc
Your qualification and experience:
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Management but preference will be given to those having MBA.
- Minimum of 3 years in sphere of major specialization (Business, Economics, Marketing). Experience from finance, banking, card industries or remittances business is valuable.
- Excellent cooperative and organizational skills;
- Excellent coordinative and planning skills;
- Excellent analytical and prioritization skills
- Excellent means of analysis and marketing researches methods;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of target setting and performance evaluation;
- Experienced pc user;
- Experienced and interested in market conditions and competitive situation in Nepal;
- Excellent knowledge of mobile money service
How to apply:
If you consider yourself as our future employee and believe that you match the profile, please don't hesitate to apply. You apply by sending your latest resume along with an application via email with vacancy reference number as a subject.
- Published In
- The HimalayanTimes
- Required Documents
- CV, Application
- How to Apply
- Apply by Email