- Location: Nepal
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: n/a
- Opening: 1
- Experience: 10+ Years experience
- Qualification: Master's Degree
Urja Developers Pvt. Ltd., a rising brand in the Nepal power sector with portfolio of hydropower projects with the cumulative installed capacity over 220 MW, seeks application from competent, qualified and result oriented personnel for the following positions:
Senior Geologist - 1
Geologist shall be responsible for conducting geological and geotechnical field surveys and investigations, analyzing geological, geotechnical information, maps, tests reports and surveys. S/he will be responsible for providing input to design and stability analysis of surface and sub-surface works mainly tunnels and underground caverns. S/he shall also supervise and monitor underground construction activities at project sites.
- Master's Degree in Geology or Geotechnical Engineering
- At least 10 years' experience, in Hydropower design, project construction and supervision.
- Willing to work at the hydropower project site on full time basis
- Proficiency in relevant software likeAutoCAD, GIS
Fresh Candidates are encouraged to apply and will be reviewed based on our requirement and merit basis. The application with Cover Letter and CV should reach to The Human Resource Department, Urja Developers Pvt. Ltd., Sanepa or email by 5:00 pm on deadline, stating the position applied for.
- Hydro Power
- Published In
- The HimalayanTimes
- Required Documents
- Resume, Cover Letter
- How to Apply