- Location: Kathmandu
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: n/a
- Opening: 1
- Experience: 1-3 years experience
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- Design and maintain test scripts and automation test suite, which is built using WATIR, of our product.
- Enhance existing framework to more robust framework.
- Train and guide fellow QA engineers in automation.
- Participate in sprint planning meeting and work with product owner to understand the functional requirements.
- Participation in designing feature spec and requirement.
- Estimating the requirements post analysis.
- Design test plan and test cases.
- Peer review test cases and test plan.
- Think as an end user to test the product.
- Also come up with ideas and suggestions to improve the product.
- Manage working on multiple features based on the priority.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in related field.
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Strong logical skills and ability to learn new skills.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their resumes with cover letter to email@example.com. Please write "QA Automation Engineer" on the subject line of your email.
- Engineering - Computer
- Required Documents
- How to Apply
- Apply by mail