- Location: Pokhara
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: n/a
- Opening: 1
- Experience: 5 years experience
- Qualification: Msc. in Forestry
Programme Manager: 1 Postion (Based in Pokhara with 50% field visits to programme districts)
- Ensure overall management of programme in the working districts
- Provide strategic guidance to local implementing partners
- Lead and supervise the team member, provide strategic and technical backstopping to the team, and ensure that results are delivered effectively and efficiently
- Prepare and submit OMS, narrative reports, periodic technical prrogress and financial reports
- Oversee annual budget, track and review financial transactions and reports and ensureadequate internal controls are in place to protect financial transactions assets and reduce fiduciary risks
- Assess capacity gap and build capacity of team in coordination with MSFP-SSU and create and enabling environment of strong team-work and team sprit
- Ensure to comply MSFPs value, approaches and principles in programme implementation
- work in close coordination with District line agencies (eg. RD, DFO, DSCO, DDC)
Qualification and Experiences:
- Master's degree in Forestry, climate change, Natural Resource Management, social sciences and other relevant field. At least 5 years of experience in project/programme planning, management, monitoring and reporting in climate change, Forestry, NRM related project/programme with proven experiences in financial management, and human resources management.
- Good understanding of the Nepali forestry sector both in policy and practice, forest governance and sustainable forest management, excellent knowledge on climate change adaptation and resilience building.
- Good understanding and experience of targeted development and integration of cross-cutting issues such as gender, social inclusion, migration and livelihoods of disadvantaged people.
- Strong leadership skills, coordination, negotation, networking and interpersonal as well as strong facilitation skills
- Fluent in spoken and written Nepali and English language and familiar with computer applications, MS Office, Email and Internet.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application along with a motivation letter and up-to-date CV within the deadline via email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for participation in the recruitment process. Detailed terms of References (ToR) for this position is available on email request.
- NGO / INGO
- Published In
- Required Documents
- CV, Cover Letter
- How to Apply
- Apply by Email