- Location: Kathmandu
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: n/a
- Opening: 1
- Experience: 2 years experience
- Qualification: Bachelor's degree
Summary: The person will be responsible for the maintaining and updating the digital library system built on HTML, CSS for frontend and PHP, MySQL for backend.
- Debug existing web application in order to improve performance and to enforce standard coding practices
- Analyze Database Structure and Database Queries and take optimization steps.
- Improve and redesign existing applications according to organizational need.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Information Technology or equivalent.
Competencies and requirements:
- At least 2 years working experience on PHP & MySQL.
- Able to debug existing code for code optimization
- Sound knowledge of Database and Query Optimization
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Knowledge of code versioning tools, such as mercurial and git.
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Experience with popular frameworks as Laravel 5 / Zend / CodeIgniter will be a big plus.
- Good communications skills and ability to work in a team
- Inquisitive and able to incorporate new developments in technology platform
Please visit http://www.olenepatorgiget-involved for further information.
- Computer - Web Development
- Published In
- The HimalayanTimes
- Required Documents
- CV, Cover Letter
- How to Apply
- Apply by Email