- Location: Kathmandu
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: n/a
- Opening: 1
- Experience: 2+ Years experience
- Qualification: Master/Bachelor's degree
Officer/Assistant Cards(IT) Electronic Fund Transfer , ATM SWITCH and Card Management Professional
Corporate Position: Senior Assistant - Officer
Education: Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in Information Technology/Computer Application/Engineering in Computer or equivalent degree in ICT related subject from a recognized university for applying to Senior Assistant and Junior Officer/Officer Level respectively.
Location: Head Office
Experience: At least two, three and four years of experience in commercial bank or switching network service provider company or similar field for managing/ developing/ implementing and supporting Debit/Credit/Prepaid Card acquiring and issuing for applying to Senior Assistant, Junior Officer and Officer level respectively.
- Experience in Card ICT & Operation of different brand ATM – NCR, Diebold & Wincor
- Experience in Visa Base I & II, Visa SMS, ISO8583, EPoS and EFT (electronic fund transfer)
- Experience in Debit/Credit/ Prepaid Card Management Systems/ Instant chip card issuance and bulk care issuance
- Sound knowledge of PI/SqI Should have fair knowledge of digital banking products like Card Operations, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, payment gateway and different delivery channel etc.
- Technical background in EMV Smartcard technology and sound knowledge of PCI requirement and HSM.
- Experience in various products and schemes of different payment networks (VISA/Master/UP/CUP etc.)
- Experience in Visa Edit Package/Vision Plus and Visa Online for credit card product would be added advantage
Age: Not exceeding 40 years as on February 27, 2019
- Assistant / Helper
- Bank / Insurance
- Published In
- The HimalayanTimes
- Required Documents
- Resume, Cover Letter, Citizenship copy, Academic Certificates
- How to Apply
- Apply Online