- Location: Kathmandu
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: n/a
- Opening: 1
- Experience: n/ experience
- Qualification: CA
Bank of Kathmandu Ltd. is seeking for competent, smart, energetic and aspiring candidates for the following position.
Postion: Officer Internal Audit (Officer Level)
Age: Not exceeding 35 years (as of 16 Sept. 2015)
Qualification: a) CA with Masters degree in Business Mangement, Financial Management or Economics from a recognized university b) CISA
Experience: Working experience related to internal audit/control and compliance in any financial institutions or experience of auditing commercial banks will be an added advantages.
Other: Proficiency in written and spoken English and Nepali and in computer application packages.
Candidates fully meeting the mentioned requirements may apply in the email address before deadline with the attachements of scanned copies of :
- Cover letter (mentioning the position applied for)
- Updated CV with recent passport size photograph
- Marksheet and transcript (SLC to required level, verified by University/Board)
- Character certificates
- Original certificate(Convocation/ pass certificate) issued by the university (original certificates should be duly verified by Board/university)
- Degree/ college equivalence (if required)
- Citizenship papers
Note: Failure to submit any one of the required documents wil be grounds for the rejection of the application.
The bank reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reasons whatsoever. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
- Accounting / Finance
- Bank / Insurance
- Published In
- The HimalayanTimes
- Required Documents
- CV, cover letter
- How to Apply
- Apply by Email