- Location: Dhapakhel, Lalitpur
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: n/a
- Opening: 1
- Experience: 1+ years experience
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree with previous experience in a relevant setting
GEMS School is looking for dynamic candidates who can perform a variety of clerical and support work in both administration and Human Resource (HR), involving both specific routines and broadly defined policies and procedures as well as performs other related duties as assigned with an enormous passion for what GEMS does and its values.
Do you think you are the right female candidate who wants to grow and be successful? Then this is an incredible opportunity to be part of a leading and well-respected educational institution comprising of winning teams. It is crucial that you are flexible in your approach, as well as confident and adaptable, as this is a varied role.
- Succession planning that thrives to develop and enhance your knowledge, skills and abilities for advancement and progress.
- Career growth, job design and talent management plans that prepare you for advancement or promotion into ever more challenging roles.
- Personal development plan that drives you to where you want to see yourselves in future.
- An open mind for new ideas, creativity and methodologies along with a team of aces to work with.
The job might be for you if:
- You are able to deal with demanding, varied workload, working promptly whilst maintaining an excellent attention to detail.
- You have ability to prioritize and organize your workload effectively within a deadline driven and changing environment.
- Have knowledge of modern office practices and procedures with computer skills.
- Have secretarial experience with HR experience/qualification.
- You are motivated and driven and take initiative for new challenges without waiting to be asked.
You might also have:
- Bachelor’s degree with previous experience in a relevant setting.
- Office, secretarial and HR trainings that are professionally pertinent and value adding.
- High degree of integrity and professionalism and aim for achieving mutual objectives.
- Interpersonal skills directed towards building and maintaining positive employee and public relations.
You are good at:
- Communicating effectively both in English and Nepali, orally as well as in writing.
- Thinking on your feet, learning new things promptly, knowing how to roll with the punches when things change.
- Out of the box thinking and breaking through ideas.
- Undertaking contingent approach and literally jumping out of normal context.
- Taking ownership of time you spent with us and truly make a difference.
Your roles and responsibilities include, but are not exclusive to the following:
- Prepare letters, memoranda, bulletins, handbooks, questionnaires, requisitions, minutes, drafts, verbal instructions or dictating equipment.
- Meet and interact with public, parents, students and employees in routine situations that require tact, discretion and courtesy.
- Provide the first level of professional HR support, with a focus on supporting the work of the team.
- Sort and classify incoming mail and other information for efficient disbursement to appropriate recipients.
- Compile information from various sources on a variety of standardized forms with proper confidentiality.
- Supporting all recruitment and selection processes within all areas of the operation.
- To produce a range of HR management information documents and reports as well as supporting ongoing HR projects.
The salary ranges from 15000 -18000 per month. Please visit our institution profile on Jobs Nepal to check our additional perks of motivation or visit www.gems.edu.np for more details about us.
We only expect to hear from candidates that can match 80-100% of the requirements and accept jobs based on what they will be learning, doing and becoming. We believe academics or exam results aren't the only best indicators of workplace ability. Therefore, we also evaluate our potential candidates on the basis of their demonstration and real life or pertinent examples of teaching, organizational, leadership, technical, communication and other management skills.
- Administrative / Management
- Required Documents
- CV, Application letter
- How to Apply
- If you think you can crack the interview you may drop your applications either in person at GEMS School, Dhapakhel, Lalitpur or via e-mail their application along with a complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and postal service at P.O Box 1794.