- Location: Nepal
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: n/a
- Opening: few
- Experience: 2+ Years experience
- Qualification: Bachelor's degree
Prabhu Group, one of the leading Group in the area of product & services invites applications from young, energetic, highly motivated, skilled & experienced candidates with determination to excel in following positions for its group of Companies.
Position: Network/System Engineer (Few)
- Bachelor in Computer or related field.
- Should be flexible to work in any shift.
- 2 years Network Engineering experience or related. CCNA or JNCIA preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of IP protocols, MPLS, OSPF, BGP,EIGRP Cisco Switches, Juniper SRX, physical fiber and copper infrastructure, and other data networking concepts .
- Networking and/or Security certifications: CCNA, JNCIA will be more prioritizing.
- Advanced knowledge of networking equipment including switches, routers, firewalls, load balancers. LAN, WAN, DNS, VOIP, IP security, NAT, ACLs, EIGRP, HSRP, VPN, SNMP.
- Experience with security tools to include: SSL VPN.UTM and IPS security in firewall.
- Physical plant and data center experience will be appreciated.
- Experience with Fortinet firewall, SRX firewall and load balancers preferred.
- Basic Knowledge of Linux is a plus.
- Ability to apply knowledge to real world scenarios.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and work calmly under pressure.
- Assists other Network/system/broadcast Engineering teams in the analysis and diagnosis of problems.
- Must be a self-starter with a can-do attitude, comfortable and demonstrating flexibility in working in a fast-paced innovative environment.
- Implement and maintain infrastructure services and implementing 12/L3 switches.
- Ability to work under team.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to send their application letter along with Resume, copy of education certificates and experience letter, recent PP size photograph with contact number before deadline.
- Engineering - Computer
- Media / Press
- Published In
- The HimalayanTimes
- Required Documents
- Cover Letter, Resume, Academic Certificates, Experience Letter, PP photos
- How to Apply