- Location: Kathmandu
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: n/a
- Opening: 1
- Experience: n/a
- Qualification: n/a
There are probably only 5 people in the country able to do this job - are you one of them? We are looking for a talented and experienced Marketing Automation Manager with strong marketing, analytical, and communication skills to join our team. The person in this role will develop marketing automation strategies that will drive acquisition and adoption of CloudFactory solutions (focused on SpeakerText.com).
As Marketing Automation Manager you’ll approach marketing and direct sales objectives with creativity, earn trust from internal and external partners, manage multiple projects gracefully, and balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. You will work at the strategic level to generate bold and innovative ideas and at the tactical level to develop messages, design campaigns, execute test plans, and refine targeting and messaging based on performance metrics.
This is an opportunity to significantly impact the growth of a great company while building your international career!
- Be the resident expert in Hubspot, inbound marketing and marketing automation best practices
- Coordinate with our Director of Demand Generation in our US office to implement programs for prospecting, lead nurturing, lead scoring, sales enablement, and lead management
- Implement scalable, repeatable and comparable methods of measurement and performance tracking
- Develop controls on all data inputs and outputs to drive data cleanliness
- Use data and testing to optimize and improve email content and targeting for customer communications
- Marketing automation experience (Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot - with Hubspot preferred)
- Knowledge of basic demand generation concepts such as buyer personas, lead management, lead nurturing and sales enablement
- Fantastic written communication skills (English) with an innate attention to detail
- Proven experience working with industry tools including email, web analytics, CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience in B2B, high-tech products and services
Candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send in their resumes to email@example.com by October 10, 2014.
- Business / Marketing
- Required Documents
- How to Apply
- Apply by mail