- Location: Kathmandu
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: n/a
- Opening: few
- Experience: n/a
- Qualification: Master's Degree
Bank of Kathmandu Ltd. is a consistently growing "A" Class Commercial Bank offering a wide range of innovative banking products and services. In order to meet its consistent growth plan and fill in the job positions of existing/proposed branches inside and outside Kathmandu valley; the Bank is seeking for highly enthusiastic, positive, result oriented, self-motivated and skilled Nepalese citizens with strong desire to excel in banking for the following positions:
Management Trainee is an officer level position, to be confirmed upon satisfactory completion of performance as per bank's policy.
Candidates are expected to have:
- Good Communication Skills (Written & Verbal) in English and Nepali
- Smart personality with excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude and desire to excel.
- Ready to serve at any location/branch as per Bank’s requirement
- Good Computing Skills including office applications
Candidates must submit the scan copies of following documents while applying:
- Cover Letter
- Updated curriculum vitae (CV) with a recent passport size photograph
- Mark sheet and Transcript
- Copy of Citizenship
Applications without including above mentioned documents shall be automatically disqualified. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further selection process.
The bank reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reasons whatsoever. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
Log on to http://www.askmeconsult.com/company/bank-of-kathmandu-353/ and click on Apply
Now icon below the respective job.
- Administrative / Management
- Bank / Insurance
- Published In
- The HimalayanTimes
- Required Documents
- Cover Letter, Resume, Mark sheet, Transcript, Photo, Citizenship
- How to Apply
- Apply Online