- Location: Nepal
- Type: Internship
- Salary: n/a
- Opening: few
- Experience: No need experience
- Qualification: MBA
Citizens Bank International Limited, established as a reliable and trustworthy partner for all financial solutions, seeks applications from highly motivated, skilled, dynamic and result oriented qualified Nepalese citizens for the vacant job positions at its existing Branches/ Departments.
Management Trainee (Few) MT-04/19
It is an entry level position and prior work experience is not required. Candidate must have MBA Degree in Banking/ Finance/ Marketing/ Economics/ Human Resource/ Accounting from recognized university with minimum CGPA 3.3 out of 4 or First Division. Selected candidate shall be placed at Head Office/ Branches of the Bank at Supervisor position upon successful completion of training period.
- Age of candidate applying for all positions should not exceed 30 years as on March 14, 2019.
- Candidate must have working knowledge of MS Office applications and must be fluent in English & Nepali (both written and spoken).
- Eligible candidate meeting the required criteria shall be shortlisted for further selection process.
- Preference will be given to suitable local candidate or the candidate from the surrounding areas of the Branches.
- Preference will be given to candidate having two wheeler driving license.
Candidates meeting the above requirements must submit Online Application Form by clicking "Career" Section at www.ctznbank.com
The online application should be submitted not later than deadline.
- Candidate canvassing for the job at any stages of selection process will be immediately disqualified.
- Any telephonic query and/or application received at the Bank through post and/or email will not be entertained.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject any and/or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Administrative / Management
- Bank / Insurance
- Published In
- The HimalayanTimes
- Required Documents
- Cover Letter, Resume, Academic Certificates
- How to Apply
- Apply Online