- Location: Kathmandu
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: n/a
- Opening: 1
- Experience: n/a
- Qualification: n/a
Are you an SEO ninja hoping to broaden your marketing skills? Have you been building websites and/or driving web traffic through inbound marketing tactics like PPC, SEO and email marketing? CloudFactory is seeking an Inbound Marketing Specialist that will work with a talented team in Nepal and the United States to execute marketing campaigns utilizing state-of-the-art marketing automation and CRM tools. This is a great opportunity to broaden your international marketing experience. You’ll be reporting to our experienced Director of Demand Generation in the U.S.
As an Inbound Marketing Specialist you’ll approach marketing and direct sales objectives with creativity, earn trust from internal and external partners, manage multiple projects gracefully, and balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. You will work at the tactical level to design campaigns, execute test plans, analyze results and facilitate the efforts of our sales team.
This is an opportunity to significantly impact the growth of a great company while building your international career!
- Become an expert in Hubspot, inbound marketing and marketing automation best practices
- Coordinate with our Director of Demand Generation in our US office to implement programs for prospecting, lead nurturing, lead scoring, sales enablement, and lead management
- Implement scalable, repeatable and comparable methods of measurement and performance tracking
- Develop controls on all data inputs and outputs to drive data cleanliness
- Use data and testing to optimize and improve email content and targeting for customer communications
- Support our sales team by providing key data and campaigns to make their outreach more efficient, effective and measurable
- Experience with marketing technology including, but not limited to, SEO, PPC, website building, and email marketing
- A true desire to learn new marketing technology that can have a massive impact on your marketing career potential
- Basic knowledge demand generation concepts such as buyer personas, lead management, lead nurturing and sales enablement
- Fantastic written communication skills (English) with an innate attention to detail
- Experience in B2B, high-tech products and services preferred
- Marketing automation experience not required but strongly preferred
Candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send in their resumes to email@example.com by October 10, 2014.
- Business / Marketing
- Required Documents
- How to Apply
- Apply by mail