- Location: Dhapakhel, Lalitpur
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: n/a
- Opening: 1
- Experience: 1+ years experience
- Qualification: Graduate
Gems School is looking for qualified, trained, dynamic and experienced candidates possessing an excellent command of written and spoken English. Candidates must be able to perform tasks involving both specific routines and broadly defined policies and procedures as well as performs other related duties as assigned with an enormous passion for what GEMS does and its values.
Your Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not exclusive to the following:
- To frame policy on the running of the hostels, messes and other facilities within the hostel.
- To ensure that no ragging takes place between students in the hostels and maintain a ragging free environment.
- Ensure cleanliness is maintained in the hostel premises at all time.
- To plan for up gradation of Facilities in the hostels.
- To ensure maintenance of Discipline in and around the Hostel.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the Hostel Manager.
Graduate candidates having some teaching experience as well as experience in looking after a school hostel, with ability to organize games and extracurricular activities will be desirable. This post is fully residential.
If you think you are eligible and have the ability to crack the interview you may drop your applications either in person at GEMS School, Dhapakhel, Lalitpur or via e-mail their application along with a complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and postal service at P.O Box 1794.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview
- Administrative / Management
- Required Documents
- Resume, Application Letter
- How to Apply
- Please also visit website: www.gems.edu.np