- Location: Pokhara
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: n/a
- Opening: 1
- Experience: 6 years experience
- Qualification: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration /Management
Senior Finance Manager: 1 Position(Based in Pokhara or Kushma with 50% time in programme districts)
- Ensure that all project finance and accounting function, including budgets, assets management, cash flow management, financial variance and accounts analysis are prepared in accordance to accounting principles, financial policies, procedures
- Ensure that appropriate financial management systems are maintained and required procedures and controlling systems are in place and implemented effectively
- Monitor and ensure staff contracts and renewal are prepared according the Human Resource Policy and Procedure: ensure orientation to newly hires staffs are provided and personnel records/files ar maintained as per agreed procedures.
- Support to strengthen capacity of local partners NGOs in financial management, Human Resource Management and procurement system
Qualification and Experiences
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Adminstration/Management
- At least 6 years of experience in project planning, fund monitoring and producting different financial reports or Master's degree in above subjects with at least 3 years of relevant experience as above.
- Good understanding and experience of financial management, human resource management and procurement of good and services
- Familiar with the public procurement act, labor act, fiscal policy of GoN including VAT and tax as well as the accounting and audition standards
- Strong experience of and capacity to strengthen capacity of local partners and other stakeholders on financial and administrative matters.
- Good leadership skills , coordination, negotiation, networking, faciliation and interpsersonal skills
- Good in spoken and written Nepali and English Language
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application along with a motivation letter and up-to-date CV within the deadline via email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for participation in the recruitment process. Detailed terms of References (ToR) for this position is available on email request.
- NGO / INGO
- Published In
- Required Documents
- CV, motivation letter
- How to Apply
- Apply by email