- Location: Dhapakhel, Lalitpur
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: n/a
- Opening: 1
- Experience: 3+ years experience
- Qualification: Master’s Degree
Gems School is looking for qualified, trained, dynamic and experienced candidates possessing an excellent command of written and spoken English. Candidates must be able to perform tasks involving both specific routines and broadly defined policies and procedures as well as performs other related duties as assigned with an enormous passion for what GEMS does and its values.
Your roles and responsibilities include, but are not exclusive to the following:
- Support, observe and record the progress of the class.
- Plan Lessons in line with national education objectives with the aim of ensuring a healthy culture of learning.
- Keep up to date with developments in the subject area, new resources and teaching methodology.
- Liaising and networking with other professionals, parents and careers both formally and informally.
Your typical or day to day activities may include:
- Preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities.
- Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupils' progress and development.
- Researching new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devising and writing newcurriculum material.
- Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations.
- Managing pupil behavior in the classroom and on school premises, and applying appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehavior.
- Supervising and supporting the work of teaching assistants, trainee teachers and newly qualified teachers.
- Participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events.
Required Qualification and competencies: Master’s Degree with enormous enthusiasm, motivation, commitment and strong communication skills. Previous experience in English Medium School setting is preferable.
If you think you are eligible and have the ability to crack the interview you may drop your applications either in person at GEMS School, Dhapakhel, Lalitpur or via e-mail their application along with a complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and postal service at P.O Box 1794.
Please also visit website: www.gems.edu.np.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Required Documents
- CV, Application letter
- How to Apply
- If you think you are eligible and have the ability to crack the interview you may drop your applications either in person at GEMS School, Dhapakhel, Lalitpur or via e-mail their application along with a complete resume to email@example.com and postal service at P.O Box 1794.