- Location: Kathmandu
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: n/a
- Opening: 1
- Experience: 1 year experience
- Qualification: Bachelor's degree
Position : Database Engineer
- Maintain database performance by calculating optimum values for database parameters; implementing new releases; completing maintenance requirements.
- Support database functions by designing and coding utilities; updating and amending existing databases
- Install revised or new systems by proposing specifications and flowcharts; recommending optimum access techniques; coordinating installation requirements
- Recommend solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, database security, data back-up, and recovery specifications.
- BE- Computer or equivalent with 1 year of experience working on Microsoft and Oracle Platform.
- Knowledge about database installation and implementation (Oracle), performance tuning, structured query language (SQL) e.g. SQL/PSM or Transact-SQL, RDBMS, Data Maintenance, Operating Systems (Windows and Linux) and sustaining the security/ integrity of data.
- Knowledge of BI environment and Microsoft SSRSwould be a plus point.
Interested candidates are required to submit their cover letter and updated resume via email by deadline. Please mention the position applied for in the subject line of the email.
No telephone enquiries will be entertained. For more details log on towww.dishhome.com.np/about-us/Career
- Engineering - Computer
- Information Technology
- Published In
- The HimalayanTimes
- Required Documents
- CV, Cover Letter
- How to Apply
- Apply by Email