- Location: Kathmandu
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: n/a
- Opening: 1
- Experience: n/a
- Qualification: Bachelor's degree
Position: Civil Engineer
- Collect risk data about specific properties using aerial imagery on a daily basis.
- Ability to prepare accurate reports; must meet productivity and quality requirements.
- Cross check with peers to validate the authenticity of the risk data.
- Prepare status report stating the number of risks assessment completed on a daily basis.
- Working knowledge of aerial or satellite imagery, or GIS technologies would be an added advantage.
- General knowledge of building construction, insurance loss control concepts, and/or commercial property insurance underwriting or the ability to quickly learn.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and adapt to continuously changing technology
- Good communication skills – writing and listening - and the ability to prepare accurate reports.
- Preferably Bachelors in Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Engineering - Civil
- Published In
- Required Documents
- CV, application
- How to Apply
- Apply By Email