- Location: Nepal
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: n/a
- Opening: 4
- Experience: 7-10 Years experience
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
Urja Developers Pvt. Ltd., a rising brand in the Nepal power sector with portfolio of hydropower projects with the cumulative installed capacity over 220 MW, seeks application from competent, qualified and result oriented personnel for the following positions:
Senior Civil Engineer - 2
Civil Engineer shall be responsible for performing engineering duties in planning, overseeing and supervising of construction works at site. S/he shall be responsible for quality control of construction with respect to materials, construction methodologies and related lab tests. S/he shall proactively identify the potential issues at the site and address them. S/he shall also regularly verify the payment certificates submitted by the contractors.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering. Preferably Master's degree with specialization in Hydropower or Construction Management.
- At least 5 years' experience for Bachelor's Level and 3 years' experience for Master's Level, in hydropower projects
- Willing to work at the hydropower project site on full time basis
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to multitask
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and MS Office
Fresh Candidates are encouraged to apply and will be reviewed based on our requirement and merit basis. The application with Cover Letter and CV should reach to The Human Resource Department, Urja Developers Pvt. Ltd., Sanepa or email by 5:00 pm on deadline, stating the position applied for.
- Engineering - Civil
- Published In
- The HimalayanTimes
- Required Documents
- Resume, Cover Letter
- How to Apply