- Location: Nepal
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: n/a
- Opening: 1
- Experience: 10 years experience
- Qualification: CA or MBA
Laxmi Bank is widely recognized as one of the best managed banks in Nepal with high standards of corporate governance and risk management systems. We offer a strong suite of products and services backed by a best in class information technology to our growing base of customers. Over the past 14 years of our existence, we have focused on responsible banking and quality of the returns to our stakeholders.
We are looking to appoint a dynamic, motivated and resourceful individual in the following position:
JOB POSITION [VACANCY CODE]
Chief Financial Officer [EJP-2016-02]
Corporate Level: Up to Senior Manager
The incumbent will be responsible for leading the Finance and Treasury functions in the Bank. In addition to driving the Bank’s strategic planning in coordination with the stakeholders, s/he will be responsible for ensuring proper accounting, internal reporting, asset liability management, money market and foreign exchange transactions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting strategic initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Assume responsibility of MIS function
- Adopt/migrate and develop best practices in accounting and financial management.
- Ensure optimal utilization of the bank’s financial resources; maximize income by managing the available funds and profitable management of foreign exchange transactions.
- Ensure proper Asset Liability Management of the bank.
- Effectively liaise with related internal and external entities.
The incumbent should preferably possess a Chartered Accountancy or a Masters in Business Administration or an equivalent degree from a recognized University and ten or above years of work experience in managing Finance and Treasury functions in an ‘A’ class financial institution.
Extensive knowledge of regulatory requirement (Nepal Rastra Bank guidelines, tax, corporate law etc) is a must. Regular liaison with senior management will demand an exceptional communication and inter-personal skills.
Qualified interested candidates may please apply online at www.laxmibank.com before deadline. Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview. The Bank reserves the right to reject any or all application(s) without stating any reason whatsoever.
- Accounting / Finance
- Bank / Insurance
- Published In
- The HimalayanTimes
- Required Documents
- How to Apply
- Apply by Online Form