- Location: Lalitpur
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: n/a
- Opening: 1
- Experience: 1+ Year experience
- Qualification: Bachelor's degree
Business Analyst will be responsible for assisting the Project Manager during requirement gathering and preparing proper SRS and scoping document.
- Preparation of documentation during estimation if required.
- Understand the project fully and take ownership of the documents required for project scoping.
- Prepare preliminary documentation based on project understanding during estimation and sales slip, technical approaches and assumptions. This document will sum up your understanding of project during estimation.
- Prepare wireframe and mockup of the project based on project requirement when required.
- Take brief about the project from supervisor and dp.
- Prepare technical document / storyboard based on wireframe, designs, other assets associated with project and brief from supervisor.
- Compile queries from the development team and communicate with client and dp with consent from his/her supervisor.
- Assist the project manager for JIRA implementation during initial import of backlog if required.
- Compile and extend technical document during project development (change management) based on project requirement with the consent of his/her supervisor.
- Education Requirement: Bachelors
- Experience Requirement: More than or equal to 1 year in relevant field
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic nature
- Accountability and Responsible nature
- Self motivated, positive attitude and strong zeal towards learning
- Able to work under pressure
Salary: Competitive and negotiable salary. No bar for good candidate.
We welcome applicants from diverse groups of the society.
- Information Technology
- Required Documents
- Resume, Cover Letter
- How to Apply
- Apply Here