- Location: Kathmandu
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: n/a
- Opening: 1
- Experience: 3 years experience
- Qualification: Bachelor's degree
Position: Senior Specialist- Monitoring & Compliance
Vacancy Reference No: KTM-0179
Duty Station: Kathmandu
Number of requirement: 1
This position requires native Nepali language skills in both writing and speaking and it is basically focused for local people of Nepal
Main responsibility areas:
- Defining new and customizing the existing business and operational processes related to MFS. Defining the fault areas, developing improvement opportunities and coordinating related parties.
- Following up the MFS market for product / service development trends. Bringing best practice know-how from launching mobile money in other markets.
- Defining KPI for MFS business, monitoring the performance results of MFS and defining the improvement areas and solutions.
- Providing support in the development of MFS Product / Service Strategy. Providing support in the preparation of MFS Roadmap. Providing support in managing and negotiating with the MFS technology vendor.
- Responsible for monitoring the MFS agents and partners to ensure the compliance against KYC, AML/CFT and other MFS related requirements.
- Responsible for monitoring both external and internal business and operational processes to ensure healthy MFS business and mitigate fraud.
- Responsible for development and application of the necessary procedures, processes and controls to ensure the compliance.
- Responsible for the provisioning of confidentiality of the corporate, customers’, agents’ KYC data.
- Responsible for the administrative support of the agent network, including commission payments, financial reconciliations, and validation of customer and agent KYC.
- Responsible for the maintenance of agents’ network, initial training and routine agent quality checks.
What we offer:
International Working Environment, Performance Management Process, Internal Opportunities, Ncell Academy, Trainings, Work – Life Balance, Flexible Working Practices, Competitive Compensation, Festive Bonus, Provident Fund, Incentives, Leave Travel Allowance, Medical Insurance, Gratuity, Communication Facilities, etc.
Your qualification and experience:
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Management but preference will be given to those having MBA.
- Minimum of 3 years in sphere of major specialization (Finance, Banking, Accounting). Experience from card industries or remittances business is valuable.
- Excellent cooperative and organizational skills;
- Excellent coordinative and planning skills;
- Excellent analytical and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of target setting and performance evaluation;
- Knowledge or interest in regulations and norms in Nepal;
- Experienced PC user;
- Knowledge in accounting, accounts planning and correlation, book keeping, business operations and reporting forms and methods.
How to apply:
If you consider yourself as our future employee and believe that you match the profile, please don't hesitate to apply. You apply by sending your latest resume along with an application via email with vacancy reference number as a subject.
- Administrative / Management
- Published In
- The HimalayanTimes
- Required Documents
- CV, Application
- How to Apply
- Apply by Email