- Location: Kathmandu
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: n/a
- Opening: 1
- Experience: 15 Years experience
- Qualification: Master's Degree
Himal Hydro is a leading construction company of Nepal serving key public and private sector clients in the field of Hydropower, Tunnelling, Transmission Line, Ropeways, Water and Wastewater and General Construction since 1978.
We are seeking a senior management personnel to be part of our core management team for our sister concern, Middle Modi Hydroelectric Project (15 MW), Parbat District.
Position: Project Head (Kathmandu Based)
Education: Master in Civil/Hydropwer/Construction Management and Structural Engineer.
Professional Experience: Overall 15 years of exposure in hydropower construction. Minimum 8-10 years as a Project Manager in Hydro Developer Company.
Skills & Competencies:
- Demonstrated experience in overall management of Hydropower project
- Sound knowledge of all technical aspect of a hydropwer project
- Strong knowledge of Tendering, Estimation, Costing, Planning, Scheduling, Execution, Implementation & Management of Hydro Project.
- Excellent Leadership, Coordination, Communication & Negotiation Skills
- Strong Decesion Making and Analytical Skills
- Good Networking Skills
The interested candidates fulfulling the above criteria/ requirement are encouraged to send their CV clearly mentioning the expected salary via email within deadline.
- Administrative / Management
- Hydro Power
- Published In
- The HimalayanTimes
- Required Documents
- CV, application
- How to Apply
- Apply by email