- Location: Banke & Kathmandu
- Full Time
- Opening: 2
- 5+ years experience
Room to Read Nepal invites applications from interested Nepali Citizens having ability to
- Assist Program Manager (PM) in reviewing and contextualizing School library (SL) and instructional program packages designed by RtR
- Assist PM in developing and finalizing training packages of both instruction and library for staff,literacy coaches,teachers and library management facilitators.
- Work in close coordination with Quality Reading Materials (QRM) unit in developing instructional and supplementary reading materials and books
- Extensive fields(55%) visits and gather information in close coordination with field office, staff and schools to ensure that the training and design is transferred into classrooms
- Instruction design and development in package by reviewing the experience of the school,teachers and ground reality
- M.Ed in language (Nepali is preferred with good English and Nepali typing skill).
- 3-5years Primary school teaching experience and at least 4-7 years of working experience in educational field in I/NGO
- Good knowledge on Early Grade Reading Program, Government System, Materials and Support including pedagogical skill
Please submit a cover letter explaining with evidences how you meet the above person specifications along with your recent resume by email(no calls,or drop-ins please) or by post through G.P.O.Box 21103.
- Job Category
- Job Industry
- NGO / INGO
- Published In
- Required Documents
- How to Apply
- Apply by Mail.