- Full Time
- Opening: 1
- 5 years experience
- M. Phil
GEMS Institute of Higher Education, a leading educational institution in Nepal invites applications from competent, dynamic and experienced candidates for the following post. We offer GCE A level by University of Cambridge and plus z science/management (HSEB) courses. GEMS School is also determined to introduce undergraduate and Master's Degree programs in affiliation with renowned international universities as a part of its long term plan.
POST: PRINCIPAL (COLLEGE HEAD)
Qualification: Minimum M. Phil in Educational Management, Preferably Doctorate Degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar capacity.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Should be a motivator, team player with excellent leadership skills.
- Should be good planner and have excellent delegation skills.
- Should have strong knowledge and expertise In aspects of managerial system, administration and academic supervision.
If you are committed to work independently under the policies of management and ready to take challenges and produce positive results, you may apply with a detailed bio-data, copies of credentials, expected salary, and a recent passport sized photo along with an expression of interest no later than deadline to the director either via email or in person. Candidate Information/details shall be kept confidential. For a detailed description of job roles and responsibilities, please visit www.gihe.edu.np/careers.
GEMS Institute of Higher Education
Dhapakhel, Lalitpur I Phone 5003060
- Job Category
- Administrative / Management
- Job Industry
- Published In
- The HimalayanTimes
- Required Documents
- CV, Photo, Cover Letter
- How to Apply
- Apply by Email