- Location: Kathmandu
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: n/a
- Opening: 3
- Experience: 3-5 years experience
- Qualification: Bachelor's degree
Monitoring and Evaluation (3 positions)
World Education Inc, an international NGO working with disadvantaged communities and vulnerable populations, seeks highly motivated and qualified candidates for three positions with different projects. The positions are Kathmandu based with 30% travel to project districts. Monitoring and Evaluation Officers will be responsible for developing and maintaining an effective M&E system, and supporting NGO and government counterparts to implement the system. The M&E Officers will support project teams in the design and implementation of project baseline/midline/endline surveys, use of appropriate monitoring and evaluation tools, maintaining of project tracking tools/database, collection, entering and analysis of project data, reporting and communications needs. They will work closely with Project Co-ordinators to ensure project data can be shared and reported on at the district and the country level, accurately and on a timely basis. Over the next 3 years the M&E Officers will be supporting the following three initiatives: Equity in Education - with a focus on Early Grade Reading, nonformal education for girls and Education in Emergencies; Learning Together - a girl's education initiative engaging mothers and daughters in learning; and Naya Bato Naya Paila - working with families in the brick industry to improve livelihoods and children's educational outcomes.
- Minimum bachelors degree in education, statistics, development, public relations, or related field.
- 3-5 years M&E experience.
- Strong team coordination, listening, and consensus building skills.
- Strong interest and skills at data/information management
- Strong computer skills and experience using database programs.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English required, including report development, writing and editing.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, meet deadlines and work independently and cooperatively with team members.
Salary and Benefits will be based on the policy of the organization. Qualified and interested candidates are requested to submit CV (maximum 3 pages) with two referees (current and immediate past line manager) along with covering letter and passport size photo addressed to the Administrative Officer via email to reach the office by deadline. All attachments should be on word document.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted. The organization reserves the right to cancel or reject the application. Phone calls or enquiries will NOT be entertained and any type of solicitation will automatically disqualify the application. Women and candidates from disadvantaged/marginalized background are encouraged to apply.
- NGO / INGO
- Published In
- The HimalayanTimes
- Required Documents
- CV, Cover Letter, PP photos
- How to Apply
- Apply by Email