- Location: Gorkha
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: n/a
- Opening: 1
- Experience: 5 years experience
- Qualification: Master's Degree
CRS is a humanitarian agency working to alleviate suffering and provide assistance to people in 93 countries. In Nepal CRS is working to help the people of Gorkha after the devastating earthquakes of 2015. We have a long- term commitment to provide high quality assistance to help vulnerable groups recover and develop their livelihoods and to build back better.
Applicants for the below positions must have excellent written and spoken English, as well as competency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel).
Human Resource Officer (1 position - Based in Gorkha):
- Minimum Master's degree or equivalent with HR Management certification preferred.
- Minimum 5 years' relevant work experience, preferably with an International NGO, with at least 3 of these years managing the Human Resources function.
A detailed job description for the above positions can also be obtained by contacting CRS Human Resources Office.
Please apply by sending a CV with a cover letter via email by deadline.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted. CRS is equal opportunity employers committed to a staff composition that reflects the social and ethnic diversity of Nepali Society. Applicants from disadvantage caste, under-represented ethnic groups, and women are especially encouraged to apply.
- Administrative / Management
- NGO / INGO
- Published In
- The HimalayanTimes
- Required Documents
- CV, Cover Letter
- How to Apply
- Apply by email