- Location: Kathmandu
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: n/a
- Opening: 1
- Experience: 5-7 years experience
- Qualification: Master's Degree
Helen Keller International (HKI), an international NGO working in nutrition and food security, in partnership with USAID-funded Sustainable Action for Resilience and Food Security (SABAL) Program, invites a qualified Nepali national as Grants and Sub-awards Manager based in Kathmandu.
Grants and Sub-awards Manager -1 (One)
The position will be responsible for managing the Sabal Grant/Sub-awards as per program requirement in close coordination with the Finance Manager and Director, Finance & Operations. S/he will manage for sub-awards administration, capacity building of project and PNGOs staff. Additional responsibilities include budget planning, monitoring or regulating the financial aspect of Sabal program in order ensure all concerned parties are fully adhere with grant requirements and grant/sub grant agreements.
Qualifications, work experience & Skills
- Master's degree in management (major in accounts).
- A minimum 5-7 years of work experience in related field.
- Excellent communication skills in written & spoken English and Nepali.
- Working skills on QuickBooks/accounting software.
- Experience with accounting and internal control procedures.
- Knowledge on sub-awards management & USAID rules and regulation.
- Willing to travel projects areas frequently.
Qualified & interested individuals should email a cover letter and CV, with the full address and contact number of three references via email.
Applications must be received by COB, deadline.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Helen Keller international is an equal opportunity employer.
- NGO / INGO
- Published In
- The HimalayanTimes
- Required Documents
- CV, Cover Letter
- How to Apply
- Apply by Email